Author admin Posted on
Want an efficient way to keep count of your deaths? Get this Minecraft Mods Free Download of Death Counter Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 – Calculate The Number of Deaths!
This Death Counter Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 is more useful than you think. As an efficient way for you to keep track of how many times you’ve died, you no longer have to use your fingers or lose count of the number. After installing this Minecraft Mods Free Download, there will be a death count on the corner of the screen.
Additionally, you can also save or export the number of deaths into a short text file. If you’re playing Minecraft with friends, this mod allows you to create a leaderboard to display on the screen.
You can expect this mod to run better alongside these mods:
Better PvP Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 For Minecraft
Better PvP Fair-Play Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 For Minecraft
Get the Minecraft Mods Free Download now and enjoy.
How to install Death Counter Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Death Counter Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Death Counter Mod is installed.
Death Counter Mod Download Link
For Minecraft: 1.4.7
For Minecraft: 1.5.2
For Minecraft: 1.7.2
For Minecraft: 1.7.10
For Minecraft: 1.8.0
For Minecraft: 1.8.9
For Minecraft: 1.9.0
For Minecraft: 1.10.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft: 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft: 1.14.4