Author admin Posted on
Decimation – Zombie Apocalypse [Forge] Mod 1.7.10 is an interesting mod that opens up a realistic, scary zombie world. It will definitely bring more challenges to players.
About Decimation – Zombie Apocalypse mod
In fact, it is an event-driven mod pack, with unique player progression. Every decision a player makes will have an impact and change the way it impacts their survival. Obviously, this mod will contribute to increasing the drama in the game.
It will also bring powerful moments and events while appearing in the gameplay of this mod. You will make friends and enemies, join a team or betray your team for greed. It will make the Minecraft game much more interesting.
In addition, the mod also comes with a lot of custom animated gun models, different weapons for players to use. There will be many different types of food to pick up.
It also provides a well-functioning ammunition system. There will be many new NPCs where you can earn items. Even a proper thirst/hunger system that gives the feel of the apocalypse. You really face this challenging survival struggle.
Now your goal will be to survive in a world full of zombies for as long as possible. You will be able to create new allies as you progress further and further. Your entire team can kill all the zombies that stand in your way.
Decimation – Zombie Apocalypse is a phenomenal mod that will let you enjoy the official zombie survival experience. Download and experience it today.
How to install Decimation – Zombie Apocalypse Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Decimation – Zombie Apocalypse Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.