Decorative Blocks Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4
Decorative Blocks Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 aims to add some new items into the game in order to give an extra finesse to your builds. If you are excited about this mod and want more discoveries, let’s get started to follow the article below.
It is designed to be a small and simple Minecraft mod that comes along with some new decorative blocks such as Thatch, Bonfire, and so on. It aims to help the players to break up the vanilla look and make things more realistic.
- Bonfire: You can toss blaze powder into the fire (It is a configurable activator item)
- Thatch: It is a “fluid” from cutting open a hay bale making use of shears
- Wooden Palisades
- Wooden Beam Blocks that are made by u/ksym_
- Chandelier: It is able to reverse craft-able with 4 torches
- Rocky Dirt: It is able to reverse craft-able with 4 dirt
- Stone Pillar
- Big Chain that is climbable
- Bar Panel, trapdoor
- Wooden Seats: you need to right-click on it to sit.
- Lattice, trapdoor
- Wooden Supports
- Several soul fire variants of Chandelier and Brazier. (1.16 version)
- Biomes O’ Plenty
- Decorative blocks Compat for support for the Midnight, Druidcraft, Bloomful, Traverse, as well as Upgrade Aquatic.
Don’t hesitate anymore to download Decorative Blocks Mod for free here and start things off.
How to install Decorative Blocks Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Decorative Blocks Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Decorative Blocks Mod is installed.
Decorative Blocks Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.5
For Minecraft: 1.16.4
For Minecraft: 1.16.2
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4