Author admin Posted on
Default World Type (Forge) Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a useful Minecraft mod that is highly recommended for modpack creators. If you want to be a professional modpack maker, don’t hesitate anymore to download the mod for free here.
The mod mainly aims to allow the players to be able to set the world type that is chosen by default once they create a new world. Let’s give you an example. You get Garden of Class installed already and after that, you set the value in the client configuration “botania-skyblock”. As soon as you create a new world, the players will do not have to turn the world type to that type. That sounds convenient!
With the function of the mod, unexpectedly creating the wrong world certainly does not occur or it is less possible. It is worth noting that this mod is client-side only. As a result, for servers, you should only offer the right servers.properties.
Notice that the mod only functions with Forge.
Let’s get started to download Default World Type (Forge) for free here and enjoy it in your own way.
How to install Default World Type (Forge) Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Default World Type (Forge) Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Default World Type (Forge) Mod is installed.