Author admin Posted on
DenyBlocks (Forge) Mod 1.12.2 allows you to deny some blocks or items of some Minecraft mods in dimensions. You do this as an admin of a server.
There are lots of blocks and items featured in various mods. However, you can deny them in some dimensions for purposes such as placement, interaction, and attack. To do that, you use a mod called DenyBlocks. It lets you do the denying task as an admin of a server.
Here is how you use it:
- The mod is utilized for having lots of themed dimensions or one with some denied items.
- You use it within a server without requiring it as a player, which is for the server-side.
- The mod can be used as a single player, which is for the client-side.
- If you want to find out the ID of a mod, you utilize my mod ShowPlugins or the JAR file. Then, you extract the file “mcmod.info”. The file can be opened with an editor like Notepad++ and then you will view the modid.
- If you want to find out the ID of blocks or items, you utilize the command in the game.
Features of the mod:
- You can deny blocks and items depending on their names or their mod origin.
- Put holder to fit dimensions, mods, and objects.
- Wildcards for objects are feasible.
- There are commands for you to use to add, remove, or clear the denied objects.
DenyBlocks Mod lets you deny blocks and items used in dimensions.
- Minecraft Forge
How to install DenyBlocks Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just DenyBlocks Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.