Author admin Posted on
DiscordIntegration Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a modification that lets you send messages between Discord and Minecraft. It is a handy server-side mod to use.
For your information, Discord is one of the most popular chat voice applications in the gaming community. It comes with various useful features, like server supply without limitations for users for instance. Besides, it can be used with third-party apps very well. Due to its popularity, not only gamers in general but also Minecraft gamers know about it. They usually use it while playing games online with their friends.
If you are playing on Minecraft server online, then you should install the Server Utility mod called DiscordIntegration. Its main purpose is to connect Discord server to Minecraft server. Hence, players can get information about the server easily right on Discord without logging into the game. Since it is the mod for the server-side, you don’t have to install it on the client.
By using the mod, you can configure the messages that you can send between Discord and the game:
- From Discord to the game: You can send chat messages.
- Form the game to Discord: You can check out:
- Players joining the game
- Players leaving the game
- Players dying in the game
Here are some commands you can use:
- /discord config
- /discord tps [–color]
- /discord online
- /discord unstuck
- /discord uptime
DiscordIntegration Mod is usable only when you already installed Minecraft Forge Installer and ChikachiLib.
How to install DiscordIntegration Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just DiscordIntegration Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the DiscordIntegration Mod is installed.