Author admin Posted on
Double Slabs Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.12.2 is added into the Minecraft game with the aim of improving slabs in the game to give a better experience for players. If you want to have more discoveries about the mod, get ready to follow the article below.
Have you ever felt angry with Minecraft slabs? Have you ever wondered why can’t we put various sorts of slabs on top of each other in the game? That is also the reason for the author to make and develop this mod.
Essentially, the mod focuses on add vanilla and modded slabs improvements by making small tweaks to their behaviors in order to enhance the gaming experience for all of you.
- Mixed Double Slabs: The mod allows you to put two slabs of different slab sorts on top of each other.
- KleeSab: It behaves just like the behavior on Mixed Double Slabs (or two double slabs that belong to the same type in case the replacement same type option is right). This means that slabs will break individually once mining a double slab. Moreover, the speed of mining of the individual slab will be based on which type of slabs you are looking at as well as the tool you are utilizing. For instance, you now own a stone slab and a mixed oak slab. If you attempt to mine the oak slab using a pickaxe, the speed will be a little bit slow but if you mine using an axe, it will be faster. It is a survival mode feature.
- Vertical slabs: In order to place a vertical version, you just need to hold a sneak while you hold a normal slab. This also functions with the combination of two vertical slabs consisting of vertical slabs from Quark but you need to guarantee that you are not holing sneak.
- Mod Compatibility: The mixed double slab, as well as the vertical slab feature, can function well with multiple other mods.
Let’s get started to download Double Slabs Mod for free here.
How to install Double Slabs Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Double Slabs Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Double Slabs Mod is installed.