Author admin Posted on
Draggable Resource Packs (Fabric) Mod 1.19.1/1.18.2/1.16.5 gives you the ability to drag resource packs and servers in Minecraft. You will find it easy to drag them.
This is a Cosmetic mod that players will find necessary, especially the ones who want to press buttons repeatedly. When they press buttons like that, they can move items in a UI in an easy way.
The way you use the mod is simple. You simply drop it in the mods folder then it will automatically run in the game. The logo of the mod is created by CarbonGhost. It is an exclusive logo that makes the look of the mod more amazing.
Draggable Resource Packs Mod helps you drag resource packs and servers without complications.
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
How to install Draggable Resource Packs Mod
- You have already installed Fabric API.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Draggable Resource Packs Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.