Author admin Posted on
DRP – Global Data Pack Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4 is designed to be a little utility that is for modpack creators in the 1.13+ Minecraft version. If you want to add this utility into your modpack, don’t hesitate to download the mod for free here.
As mentioned above, the mod aims to provide a utility for all modpack makers applied in Minecraft version 1.13 and higher. Coming along with data packs that are a fantastic way for mods to make their content more date-driven, can it help you to customize your modpack experience at ease? No! It is a fact that there is no way at all for mod packs to offer such a data pack, besides offering an individual download and then allow the users to perform the work. However, it is not a good solution to this problem. Don’t worry, the mod will give you a better and greater solution.
For 1.13 version:
- This mod will provide a DRP global data pack mod applied for Minecraft 2 folder which mod packs are able to use for shipping their data pack alongside everything else.
- Moreover, it also automatically place a valid “pack.mcmeta” into that data pack. As a result, Minecraft can realize it as one. However, you are able to customize it whenever you want.
For 1.14 version:
- This mod comes along with a folder (“global_data_packs”) where you are allowed to add all datapacks as your preference.
- You are possible to either add them as a regular folder or zipped them.
- Datapacks will have prefixed with “modpack” when making use of the /datapack command
Quickly download DRP – Global Data Pack Mod for free here without any hesitation and enjoy it in your own way.
How to install DRP – Global Data Pack Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just DRP – Global Data Pack Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the DRP – Global Data Pack Mod is installed.