Author admin Posted on Tags: Minecraft Mods 1.14.4 Minecraft Mods 1.15.2 Minecraft Mods 1.16.5
Druidcraft (Forge) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4
Druidcraft Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 for Forge fills Minecraft with features that are friendly with vanilla. The items are bone equipment, blocks, torches, and more.
The features added by the mod are all vanilla-friendly. Besides, they seem to be magic, making them more different than common features. They also get constant updates to perform better in the game.
In the forthcoming time, the author will add some new features. They can be runes, magical plants, totem-carving, conjuration, a spell system, and more.
At the moment, there are some features you can use, including:
- Industrial hemp
- Armor, tools, and weapons that come in the bone version
- New ores: Moonstone, Amber, Rockroot, and Fiery Glass
- Darkwood trees
- Decorative wood blocks
- Mud bricks
- Fiery torches
- Chitin armor
- Fiery glass
- Moonstone gear
- Lunar moths
- New lanterns
- Elder trees
- Some new foods
Druidcraft (Forge) brings you special features to improve your experience. You apply it to the game so you can access all of its features.
- Minecraft Forge
How to install Druidcraft (Forge) Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Druidcraft (Forge) Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.
Druidcraft (Forge) Mod Download Links