Author admin Posted on
Dungeons & Artifacts Mod 1.15.2 is a mod that has been April 24th, 2020 and it attracted more than 5000 downloads since that day. As you could guess upon hearing the name, personally, this mod is designed based on another Minecraft franchise (Minecraft Dungeons).
- Items (v.1.0): Soul Shard, Soul Crystal, Soul Healer, Necromancer Staff
- Wraith, Skeleton Minion
- Items (v.1.5): Iron Amulet, Soul Knife
- Structures (v.1.0): The Crypt, Ancient Ruins – six distortions
- Will O’ Wisp
- Block (v.2.0): Spider Cocoon, Infested Spider Cocoon
- Items (v.2.0): Silk, Spider Fibre, Spider Fang, Spider’s Bite
- Armors (v.2.0): Silk Armor
- Spider Queen (Boss)
- Structures (v.2.0): Spider Queen’s Nest
- Structures (v.2.0): Spider nests – two distortions
- Items (v.2.5): Spider Charm
- Armor (v.2.5): Spider Armor
- Webbed Zombies
- Structures (v.2.5): Abandoned House
Alongside these features, Dungeons & Artifacts Mod 1.15.2 are planned to be added some features that improve the quality of the mod. We all hope that you will get the whole experience when you play Minecraft with what we supply.
How to install Dungeons & Artifacts Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Dungeons & Artifacts Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Dungeons & Artifacts Mod is installed.
Sit Mod Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.15.2