Author admin Posted on
Dynamic View Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 aims to create a balance for lag and chunk view/load distance. Try using this server-side utility mod for that balance!
When there is no lag on the server, the chunk view distance will be increased. But when it passes over the given lag threshold, the chunk view distance will be lessened. When you install this modification in Minecraft, you can create the balance for the lag and chunk view/load distance. Although it works on the server now, there are probably still some client functionalities added in the forthcoming. Let’s check out some configurable options in the mod:
- Min Chunk view distance
- Max Chunk view distance
- Average tick time to keep the balance around
- Update the frequency
Below here are the config details for the average tick time. It lets you define the target tps easily:
- If the tick time is equal to or lower than 50 ms, it will be 20 TPS
- If the tick time is 100, it will be 10 TPS
- If the tick time is 200, it will be 5 TPS.
- 1sec is equal to 1000miliseconds which are equal to 1000/X
Have fun using Dynamic View mod to balance the lag and chunk view/load distance. Make sure you download and install Minecraft Forge to run the mod. Enjoy it!
How to install Dynamic View Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Dynamic View Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Dynamic View Mod is installed.