Author admin Posted on
Earthworks [Forge] Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 adds earthworks and ancient and prehistoric inspired building materials to Minecraft. Download the mod to explore in more detail.
About Earthworks mod
Taking cues from the Stone, Bronze, and Iron Ages, this mod adds some materials humans used to craft. Materials such as moccasins and daubs, wicker, terracotta, and unburnt bricks. Using these in an early build will provide some great shelter.
Concrete, cinder blocks, or rope wood, will prove scalable and help you build an empire like our Roman ancestors. These materials will be more profitable when crafted, pushing your roads and plumbing further and further away
Obviously, this mod leans towards decoration. It adds many different types of blocks that have the potential to redefine the look and feel of your Minecraft. It includes both dark and light themes and helps to make structures more attractive and beautiful.
One impressive thing about this mod is that the materials actually have their own distinct characteristics. For example how the Dry Fitted Stone provides explosion resistance similar to how Obsidian does. Some blocks even have a variety of patterns, fully rotatable, that you can use to create some cool designs.
Some of the mod’s materials are really easy to find while others will require some effort. Some materials that Earthworks mod provides are:
- Cinder Blocks
- Dry Fitted Stone
- Gabions – Dirt, Sand, and Gravel filled
- Lath and Plaster
- Rammed Earth
- Slate – Blue, Purple, and Green
- Slate Tiles – Blue, Purple, and Green
- Slate Shingles – Blue, Purple, and Green
- Vertical Planks
- Watt and Daub
- Wood Shakes
Some features of Earthworks mod
Here are some cool features this mod offers:
- Low Cost/Early Game: Blocks like wattle and daub, earth stab, and adobe provide rock-like protection for a cheap cost.
- Each block has walls, slabs, and stairs for all sorts of building options!
- Explosion-proof the fitted dry ice provides explosion resistance second only to obsidian.
- Fully customizable wooden frames and plaster blocks. Each infill comes with 39 distinct, fully rotatable templates, for hundreds, if not thousands, of possible designs.
- The carpenter tool rotates your timber frames around the world with a single right-click.
- Gabions will collapse like gravel or sand when right-clicking with a bare hand or when moving with Redstone.
Obviously, with Earthworks, you will have access to a wide variety of building materials which you can create historic buildings. This is truly a great experience for you.
How to install Earthworks Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Earthworks Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.