Author admin Posted on
ElecCore Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 is a Core/API mod utilized by Elec332 and other modders for mod programming. This core mod helps other mods work smoothly.
Elec332 and other modpack developers decided to use this API and Library mod for developing their own mods. Because the library mod brings shared code, it helps other mods function in a better way. Some basic modifications of Elec332 are Rendering Library Elecore and Crafting Table IV. Also, McJty has its own mod using this library mod, which is Deep Resonance. All of these mods were presented to the Minecraft gaming community and achieved millions of downloads.
To run all the mods mentioned above, you have to meet their requirement which is installing this library mod – ElecCore first. With the core mod, you cannot use those modifications. Using core mods seems to be a trend today. It is because they help modders save time when programming mods. Besides, the core mods lessen the size of the files. Hence, they are quite convenient to use. For the ElecCore mod, you should get it if you are using mods by Elec332 and others. Feel free to add it to your favorite modpacks if you want. Don’t forget to install Minecraft Forge first so you can run this core mod.
How to install ElecCore Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just ElecCore Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the ElecCore Mod is installed.