Author admin Posted on
EmbellishCraft Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4 is an interesting Minecraft mod that comes with the addition of decorative blocks and items. If you are looking for more things for decoration purposes, you should not miss this lovely mod.
As mentioned above, the mod provides a bunch of new blocks and items that can be used to decorate your world. Now you can be more creative in your building with a wide selection of decorative items. Actually, almost all blocks will not have a specific function but you can interact with some of them such as doors or chairs.
- World generation for six rocks which you are possible to find underground.
- Marble: it is a bright stone that can be found above sea level
- Jade: It is a rare greenish stone that you can find above sea level
- Basalt: it is a dark volcanic stone that you can find near the bottom of the world.
- Gneiss: It is bright that can be found around sea level
- Slate: It is a dark bluish stone that you can find under sea level.
- Larvikite: It is a bluish stone that can be found under sea level.
- Bricks blocks coming with stairs, walls, slabs, and plates variants.
- Big bricks blocks and a lot of variants
- Paving blocks
- Tiles blocks
- Wallpaper blocks
- Roof tiles blocks
- Chairs coming with six wood variants
- Couches that connect with each other
- Fancy chests
- Fancy beds
- Terrace tables and chairs
- Metallic blocks
- Steel doors
- Fancy wooden doors
- Table lamps
- Wooden crates
- Suspended stairs
- And a lot more
Notice that most crafts are performed by making use of the crafting grid but you are also able to utilize the stonecutter to slice blocks. You should use JEI in order to have easier and simpler access to the crafts.
That is all about the fantastic EmbellishCraft mod. Let’s get started to download and install this mod for free here.
How to install EmbellishCraft Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just EmbellishCraft Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the EmbellishCraft Mod is installed.