Author admin Posted on
Embers (Forge) Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
Embers (Forge) Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a magic dwarf-related mod for Minecraft. You will learn about things relating to magic and modern techniques of crafting items.
About the mod
If you want to experience something magical, then Embers should be a mod that fits your demand. It is a dwarven magic mod that is necessary for your adventures and fights in the Minecraft world.
The mod brings you contents in relation to magic as well as nice techniques of crafting modern weapons. Besides, you also learn how to double the ores when you mine. You will know how to transport items, craft magical ray guns, and more.
All of those things require a core mechanic called Ember. It is a type of power that is quite limited a bit. You need to obtain it from the core near bedrock of the world.
How to get started in Embers
The way you get started in the mod is quite simple:
- First, you have to find an Ancient Golem.
- Once you have found it, you must defeat that Golem.
- Then, the Golem will give you his drops. The drops are Archaic Bricks and an Ancient Motive Core.
- You can make use of the drops to create the Ancient Codex.
- By using the Ancient Codex, you will understand more about the mod.
You can create an electrical Ember system without a wire. Besides, you can make machines, special armor, tools, strong Ember weapons, and alchemy system using included recipes.
Features of this Minecraft mod
The mod contains some features such as:
- It is an energy system that is independent, which is called Ember.
- It comes with some transfer methods that are based on entities.
- To transfer the power, you utilize Ember Emitters and Ember Receptors.
- The power creation is limited in your world.
- You can prospect around by using the Atmospheric Gauge.
- Then, you wait for the needle to wiggle. This is how you check if there is Ember around.
- Once you have found Ember, you start mining down to bedrock level.
- Then, you put one of the machines down.
- You use hoppers and item pipes to pump in an amount of fuel and gunpowder.
- It will then create tiny crystals of Ember over time. You can utilize an item pump to extract them.
- There are three ores in the mod, including Copper, Lead, and Silver.
- You utilize Copper for most purposes in relation to Ember.
- You utilize Lead for purposes in relation to Items.
- Meanwhile, you utilize Silver for a feature that will be released soon.
- They are Embers’ pipes that help you transport fluids and items around the world.
- You utilize a Pump that absorbs power from a lever to extract items.
- You also use a common pipe to insert.
- It is used for smelting items.
- You release the items you want to smelt on the top. Then, you pump in Ember to the middle of the block or to the Mechanical Core that is right beside the middle block.
- Or, you can pump the Ember to a Mechanical Accessor beside a Mechanical Core that is beside the middle block.
- Then, the item will be placed in its inside inventory. You can pump it out using an item pump.
- This is a bit unconventional ore doubling.
- You place some ores in the Metal Smeltery and provide the bottom block with some Ember.
- Then, they will be melted down into molten metal.
- You pump that into a Stamper Base. A Stamper should be put above it using a proper Stamp.
- It will make your metal lots of item forms, like ingots or plates for instance.
- The items will be popped out into the world or added to a Bin by the Stamper.
Embers Mod improves your experience in Minecraft by letting you explore magic things.
- Minecraft Forge
How to install Embers Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Embers Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.
Embers Mod Download Links