Author admin Posted on
Enchiridion Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 (v3) supplies dozens of books of storage and offers a lot of tweaks for the editor, so on. Every change is good for the way books operate in the game.
Details of Enchiridion v3
It is a version that is for Minecraft 1.8.9 and 1.9.0. It will remove the unused pedia and focus on the book aspects, according to feedback.
It will become something like the bookbinder except the books that go with the player.
It contains 65 books of storage.
Redesigned and upgraded the tool with jump features
It allows the user to edit the hove/unhover ability alongside the action they perform.
Included opening webpages
Gives a timeline to move or add new pages
A grid to locate items. Ctrl-clicking to shift multiple objects, copy, and paste features between pages and books
Stuff and recipes can hide or show tooltips
Easy to switch the background of books or icons
Feasible to delete pages
Reset their location by dragging
Possible to lock or make it invisible
A default book:
Explains some functions so you can begin to control the editor
A config option:
Sync books between servers and client. It’s essential to enable that both sides.
As of 3.1.0+, you can create and save templates.
Remember to check Enchiridion v2 and v1!
Enchiridion is an API and Library mod about improvements for how books work. Download and install Minecraft Forge to dig deeper!
How to install Enchiridion Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Enchiridion Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Enchiridion Mod is installed.