Author admin Posted on
Ender Crop Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a small and simple mod that comes along with the addition of a crop allowing the players to harvest and get ender pearls. That is interesting! Follow the article to have further information.
If you have played Minecraft for a long time, you definitely know Ender pearl, one of the most difficult-to-get items. It is a useable item that enables the players to craft Ender Eye to determine the exact location of Stronghold, or to activate the End portal where Endermen and Ender Dragon dwelling.
However, the important thing is that finding Ender Pearl is very hard. That is the reason why the mod is designed to provide the players with a more stable resource to harvest Ender Pearls. It will add a new crop for players to harvest and get Ender Pearls at ease.
- The Ender crop includes eight stages in total. If you harvest it at any of 8 stages, it will drop Ender Seeds. If you harvest it at the 8th stages, it will drop 1 or 2 Ender Pearls or sometimes will give an extra seed.
- It will follow the growth rules of the vanilla Minecraft but at 50% the wheat rate.
- It needs a light level < 7 in order to normally grow (Redstone torch).
On tilled end stone:
- It will follow the growth rule of vanilla Minecraft at a similar rate as wheat.
- It needs any light level.
- It has a 1 in 50 chance for generating an Endermite when harvesting.
- You can find Ender seeds in dungeons. They are as rare as golden apples.
- You can also craft them by putting 4 ender pearls surrounding wheat seeds.
Tilled End Stone:
- You are able to gain the tilled end stone by right-clicking normal end stone using a hoe that is enchanted with Unbreaking.
If you are ready to enjoy Ender Crop Mod, let’s download it for free here.
How to install Ender Crop Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Ender Crop Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Ender Crop Mod is installed.