Author admin Posted on
Ender IO Conduits Mod 1.12.2 provides you with Open Computers conduits. You can use the mod modularly provided that Ender IO is installed.
The mod is known as a module for Ender IO – a Technology mod full of features. By using this tech mod, you will be provided with lots of elements such as weapons, tools, armor, machines, conduits, mobs, inventory management, and others.
You will also find a lot of conduits in this module, including Item, Fluid, Energy (for Forge Energy only), Redstone, Capacitor Banks, and Power Monitors. There are two other modules for you to use as well, including Base and Machines. You must have the base module for it to function.
Here are the integration modules, including:
- Open Computers
- Refined Storage
- Tinkers’ Construct
- Applied Energistics 2
Keep in mind that there are also two other addons you can try. They are Zoo and Endergy. Ender IO Conduits Mod requires nothing but Minecraft Forge.
How to install Ender IO Conduits Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Ender IO Conduits Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.