Author admin Posted on
Ender IO Machines Mod 1.12.2 is an extremely useful technical mod in Minecraft games. It has all the features including the ability to insert mobs, weapons, armor, engines, inventory management, machines, etc. Therefore, there is no reason for you to skip this mod in the future.
About Ender IO Machines mod
In fact, this mod will include 4 uncomplicated machines that are Alloy Smelter, Crafter, Sag Mill, Stirling Generator so you can freely explore during the game. In addition, it also has 18 regular machines such as Alloy Smelter, Crafter, Dialing Device, Dimensional Transceiver, Enchanter, Farming Station, Impulse Hopper, Killer Joe, Painter, Powered Spawner, Sag Mill, Slice’n’Splice, Soul Binder, TelePad, The Vat, Wired Charger, Wireless Chargers allow you to apply to different aspects of the game.
Besides, it also provides 7 generators, 12 blocks similar to the machine, 6 obelisks, and 8 improved machines that greatly enhance your experience during the game.
To explore in more detail the Ender IO Machines mod on your device, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed.
How to install Ender IO Machines Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Ender IO Machines Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.