Author admin Posted on
Ender Utilities Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 adds new item types, blocks, and multiblock structures. It is a mod full of miscellaneous stuff to explore.
According to the name of the mod, you may have understood that the mod mostly focuses on ender type mechanics. It was designed as a small section of Modjam 4 modding event or competition. Because this Technology mod is still in progress, you can only approach some planned items. At the moment, it features more than 80 items for you to discover. You can check them out below!
Items available in the mod:
- Ender Arrows
- Ender Bag
- Ender Bow
- Ender Bucket
- Ender Lasso
- Ender Pearl
- Ender Porter
- Ender Relic
- Ender Tools (including Pickaxe, Axe, Shovel, Hoe)
- Ender Sword
- Jailer module
- Mob Harness
- Portal Scaler
Blocks you can use in the mod:
- Ender Furnace
- Ender Infuser
- Energy Bridge
- Tool Workstation
Here are the Multiblock Structures:
- Energy Bridge Transmitter (only in The End)
- Energy Bridge Receiver
You are not allowed to re-hosting the mod file in a public way on third-party sites. However, for the modpacks, you can add the mod to any modpacks you like. Hopefully, you will feel satisfied with all the new items, blocks, and structures brought by the Ender Utilities mod. The mod requires you to previously install Minecraft Forge. Try it right now!
How to install Ender Utilities Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Ender Utilities Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Ender Utilities Mod is installed.
Ender Utilities Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2
For Minecraft: 1.7.10