Author admin Posted on
Enderlift Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 is added to the Minecraft game with the aim of giving a better experience for the players. It is for free download here. If you want to have more discoveries, you are able to follow the article right now.
The main function of the mod is to add an elevator block in the game to improve the gaming experience. In order to start things off, the players have to create at least two enderlift blocks. After that, they have to place these blocks at many different heights but notice that they still are over each other. In order to use the elevator, you will have to stand over one of these blocks and jump to move up or crouch to move down.
The mod comes along with these following unique features:
- The mod comes with a configurable range
- The cost of use is bale to be configurable (XP, damage, or both)
- The mod provides Redstone functionality (It is fully configurable: 0 to turn off, 1 to require Redstone, and 2 to turn off when powered.
- In order to connect Enderlifts, you have to put wool of matching color underneath
Let’s get started to download Enderlift Mod for free here and start to craft your own elevator and use it to move in the game.
How to install Enderlift Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Enderlift Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Enderlift Mod is installed.