Author admin Posted on
Energetic Sheep [Forge] Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 will generate passive energy through passive animals. This mod will be able to decipher some interesting phenomena in the game.
About Energetic Sheep mod
Normally when playing the original Minecraft game, you can wait until lightning hits a sheep to collect energy. But with this mod, everything is much simpler.
Now, you just have to step into the vast blocky world and find the Energetic Sheep. They spawn less often than normal sheep. Once found, you will crossbreed sheep to create lambs that have a ⅓ chance of generating energy
When killed, this sheep will drop Energetic Wool which contains energy. You can use it to run machines. When you right-click or put them on any machine, it will use energy from other items.
Instead of killing these rare sheep, a more effective way is to cut the sheep to get Energetic Wool. When you collect enough Energetic Wool, you can craft a special Energetic Shear. This type of scissors contains energy, allowing the player to draw energy from the Energetic Sheep.
Instead of manual shearing, use other Minecraft mods to get energy directly. Those are mods that support Forge Energy, such as Integrated Tunnels. Note that these sheep often act as an active energy buffer, so you can use it as a primary energy carrier.
Some features of the Energetic Sheep mod
Here are some of the cool features Energetic Sheep mod has to offer:
- Allows you to collect energy from electrified sheep.
- The wool they release can be used to power machines or anything you might need power.
- This mod comes with Energetic Sheers which has the function of automatically storing dropped wool without risk of electric shock!
- You should keep in mind that these sheep are very rare and hard to find. So whenever you find them, you need to take care of them and cut their wool, and generate energy through an automated process.
- Please note that this mod acts as an active energy buffer, you can use it as the main energy carrier.
Energetic Sheep Mod is really an interesting mod to generate passive energy through passive animals. This mod promises to support you a lot when playing Minecraft.
How to install EnergeticSheep Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just EnergeticSheep Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.