Author admin Posted on
Engineers Workshop Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is simple, small but important to help you own a central modular workbench. The item is useful for all of your crafting and smelting.
It’s possible to configure the workbench as you want. Meanwhile, you can gain 4 crafting grids in one table to operate on complicated recipes. Or, you can run 4 furnaces in an area of one block that one internal fuel source powers. However, it’s feasible to mix them.
- There are many different upgrades. They are effective to complete tasks and level up the overall block.
- According to the developer, it’s a dead mod. The original has not received any update since 2014.
- The author has updated it to completely support 1.7.10 and overhauled a big chunk of the code.
- Besides, he also supplemented Waila support and better NEI integration.
- Several values from the original are stronger.
- There is RF support.
Engineers Workshop is a processing mod for energy and storage. It requires Minecraft Forge.
How to install Engineers Workshop Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Engineers Workshop Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.
Engineers Workshop Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2