Author admin Posted on
EnhancedVisuals Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 gives the HUD more effects. Thanks to those effects, Minecraft will become more attractive and interesting to play.
The author of this Miscellaneous mod is SonicJumper. The point of it is to add lots of effects to the HUD in order to make players’ gaming experience more immersive. Before the mod, the game’s atmosphere is kind of boring, especially when you get defeated by a mob. All you could see was just being knocked back as well as losing health. Also, when Endermen appeared, they seemed to be the same as Slender Man. However, your screen did not change to static when you stared at them. Those cases lessened the fun of the game.
To refresh the gameplay, this modification has been released. It also aims to fix all the cases mentioned above. With the mod, the visual effects of the game will be enhanced. Some instances that this mod helps you are:
- The screen pounds red everywhere if you are low on health. This informs you that you are about to be defeated.
- The screen pounds a swampy green when you are hit by a poison potion.
EnhancedVisuals Mod will take all visual effects in the game to the next level. The mod requires Minecraft Forge to be installed first.
How to install EnhancedVisuals Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just EnhancedVisuals Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the EnhancedVisuals Mod is installed.