Author admin Posted on
Environmental Materials Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is an Environmental Tech addon. It features nothing but a wide array of fundamental building blocks to use.
Although this is an Addons mod, it still does not need to have Environmental Tech for it to function in the game. Hence, you can easily install and apply the addon to Minecraft. By using it, you will approach a wide range of building blocks with basic functionality and look.
To craft those basic blocks, you will follow an in-mod crafting recipe. Then, you make use of the Stonecutter for creating many editions of the blocks. Below here are the types of blocks featured by the mod. Every type of block includes Blocks, Stairs, Slabs, as well as Walls:
- Hardened Stone
- Alabaster with 16 colors
According to the author of the mod, you are able to add this mod to any modpacks that you like. So, take this chance to apply to your favorite one. You can give credit to the author if you want. One more important thing to know is the Environmental Materials’ requirements for its function. You are bound to install Minecraft Forge and ValkyrieLib in advance so the mod is usable in the game.
How to install Environmental Materials Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Environmental Materials Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Environmental Materials Mod is installed.