Author admin Posted on
Environmental Tech Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a technological mod that comes along with Multiblock machines. If you want more explorations, let’s get started to read the article right now.
The mod, as mentioned above, will bring players dozens of selections of Multiblock machines. Notice that the mod is in the very early stages and still in development so you can expect more things in the future.
Each multi-block owns a lot of tiers that have additional features. Moreover, the generators in this mod have the possibility to generate a lot of energy. However, they cost a large number of resources. Notice that they are not made as an early game energy gen.
- Multiblock Void Miners: They will mine resources from the void but they cost too much Redstone Flux to operate. They are upgradable.
- Multiblock Solar Panels: They have the possibility to produce Redstone Flux from sunlight. They are upgradable too
- Multiblock Lightning Rods: They own the ability to produce Redstone Flux from Lightning strikes.
- Modifiers: They are upgrades that will change the machine’s properties.
- Provide In-game Guide.
- Launcher: This is able to launch any mob in the direction you want. It is designed with the Elytra in mind.
- Supports Forge Energy/Redstone Flux.
Feel free to download Environmental Tech for free here and enjoy its conveniences.
How to install Environmental Tech Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Environmental Tech Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Environmental Tech Mod is installed.