Author admin Posted on
Epic Siege Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 introduces deadly mobs to Minecraft. These new mobs are equipped with various abilities to deal damage to players.
Mobs in Minecraft now become much more dangerous. It is because players don’t seem to be interested in weak mobs and creepers. Therefore, a Mobs mod is out aiming to increase their toughness, which is called Epic Siege. Due to this mod, all mobs are way dangerous. You will find them much harder to defeat.
The best thing is all mobs come with more abilities to attack players. Hence, if you don’t have strategies ready, you may not survive them. Besides increasing the toughness of the mobs, the mod also has some other features, like the customizable radius awareness for creatures. Here are all the features and the mobs’ abilities in the mod:
- Creepers are able to create pre-power as well as breach through walls.
- The explosions of creepers are now fire and napalm.
- Endermen are capable of moving the player they are dealing damage to.
- Zombies get players infected upon death. Then, a zombie will come up from their grave.
- The mobs are able to attack and defeat villagers.
- Creepers can ride other mobs.
- All mobs will also try to dodge your attacks
- You can turn off beds now.
- Mobs are capable of swimming underwater as well.
- You can customize all in-game features.
Epic Siege Mod requires Minecraft Forge for it to function.
How to install Epic Siege Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Epic Siege Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Epic Siege Mod is installed.