Author admin Posted on
Essentials Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.12.2 the mod released for the cool video game, Minecraft, is available to help you expand automation and Redstone in a stable and vanilla style.
Despite it’s easy to search for the full in-game documentation with Patchouli set up, it’s also possible for you to check out the following highlights right here! It’s highly recommended to do that before you start to download the mod that you love!
Key features within Essentials mod
- At first, there will be a single block chest that can memorize every item type for each slot in your inventory.
- Besides, it’s not hard to find enchanting farmland. Especially, it can self-plant.
- Furthermore, there are single block Redstone circuits. They will do logic or even math.
It is a cool Minecraft mod that does not own any worldgen, without balance demolishing features. However, you will be provided clues through an Essentials Guidebook with Patchouli during the adventure. Moreover, it is terrifically configurable. In addition to that, you can drop it into any Modpack with no problems.
Essentials Mod is a mod introducing a balanced and vanilla method that allows you to make the use of mostly automatic equipment larger with Redstone larger. Similar to the rest, it will require you to download and fulfill steps to install Minecraft Forge.
How to install Essentials Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Essentials Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Essentials Mod is installed.