Author admin Posted on
Ex Compressum Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 supports the Ex Nihilo mod by adding extra tools. These tools make players’ experience in skyblocks much better.
What is the mod about?
If you already learn about the Ex Nihilo mod, then you will want to try this Addons mod. The point of it is to bring some small functionality to make skyblock experience of all players more interesting. There are plenty of tools you can use to decrease the first grind in skyblocks in a more balanced way.
If your experience in the Ex Nihilo mod was not good, then it would be time to change it. By installing this modification, everything will be upgraded. The main change of the mod is creating new tools to eliminate old elements in the previous mod. Also, players can combine tools together to create a new one with better durability and quality. Or, they can even generate various tools from different materials. Don’t forget that you can craft many automatic machines either!
What’s so great about Ex Compressum Mod?
The answer is easy to know – its features! The mod comes along with multiple features aiming to improve your skyblock experience.
- Compressed Hammers: You use these hammers to smash compressed blocks into many smashed editions.
- Compressed Crook: This feature is four times as quickly as a common crook. But its durability is just only twice as good.
- Heavy Sieve: You use it to divide compressed blocks straightly.
- Auto Compressor: It will compress items into blocks in an automatic way.
- There are Auto Sieves and Auto Hammers for you to use as well.
- Wooden Crucible: With this feature, you can extract water from many plants. This can be a good way to replace rain.
- You can place some animal baits to make some animals appear outside of their biomes. Those animals are chicken, cows, pigs, sheep, ocelots, as well as wolves.
Requirements of Ex Compressum:
- Minecraft Forge
- Ex Nihilo
- Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.7.10
How to install Ex Compressum Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Ex Compressum Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Ex Compressum Mod is installed.