Author admin Posted on
Ex Nihilo: Creatio Mod 1.12.2 is an extensive pack for the Ex Nihilo mod. It adds some new features while still keeping the style of the mod.
If you love to play with Skyblocks, you will want to install this Technology mod. The mod brings extra features to make your experience with Skyblocks much better. Here are all the features included in this modification:
- The return of Crucibles: They can melt down to non-lava stuff.
- The results given from every mesh are not the same.
- Similar to before, the sieve blocks aim to give resources.
- You can enchant sieve meshes in a vanilla crafting table for a more efficient boost.
- The hammers now comply with a mining level.
- You will witness some returns of elements, such as Witchwater, Mob Dolls, Silk Worms, and even Barrels.
- A “Piece/Chunk” system is now used as an alternative to the Broken/Crushed/Powdered Ore system.
Here are the features that will be added to the mod in the forthcoming time:
- Automatic hammers
- More Axles
Since Ex Nihilo: Creatio is the sequel to Ex Nihilo, it is quite important to have in the game. The requirement of the mod is to have Minecraft Forge installed. Try it now!
How to install Ex Nihilo: Creatio Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Ex Nihilo: Creatio Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Ex Nihilo: Creatio Mod is installed.
Ex Nihilo: Creatio Mod Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.12.2