Author admin Posted on
Exchangers Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 will add a group of Exchanger items inspired by the Exchanges added by EnderTech. If you want to swap your blocks with the world, this is the real mod for you and makes the exchange easier. So download this mod and feel it right now!
About Exchangers mod
This mod is created by Jackyy with art by ColossalPercy. Thanks to it, you can exchange blocks in the world with blocks in your inventory with very simple manipulation. When a block is a shift right-clicked in the world it will be selected. Right-clicking another block in the world will swap it with the selected block, costing durability or Redstone Flux. It is obvious that, with the support from this mod, the complex exchanged will take place with just a few mouse clicks.
Besides that, this mod also allows you to exchange beyond the Wooden Exchanger to swap multiple blocks. Of course, this feature will help you to save more time instead of having to exchange block by 1 like before. Now with the support from this mod, the only thing you have to do is pressing the “,” key will change the mode of this mod. The blocks to be swapped will all be highlighted in the world. Please remember that this mod will only swap the exact same block right-clicked in a range, not all blocks in the range.
Exchangers mod requires Minecraft Forge and Redstone Flux mod to work effectively. Please download and try this useful mod in the future. Good luck to you.
How to install Exchangers Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Exchangers Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Exchangers Mod is installed.