Author admin Posted on
Expanded Equivalence Mod 1.12.2 is made and developed as an add-on for ProjectE. Its main function is to add integration for the ProjectE, so if you are using this mod or have a plan to use it, don’t hesitate to download the add-on for free here.
As mentioned above, the mod essentially aims to provide essential integration for ProjectE as well as some other mods. It will register EMC values for various crafting systems like Varitia’s extreme crafting or Draconic Evolution’s Fusion Crafting, and so on.
In fact, you are able to help the author to add more features to the mod in order to have a better experience. The author always wants to support many different mods in the near future so if you have any idea, you can feel free to fork or customize the mod.
Here is a list of current supported mods:
- Actually Additions
- Tech Reborn
- Ender IO
- Base Metals
- Immersive Engineering
- Astral Sorcery
- Draconic Evolution
- Compact Machines
- Mystical Agriculture
- Industrial Craft
Those are all outstanding features of Expanded Equivalence Mod. If you are ready to enjoy the add-on, don’t hesitate anymore to download it for free here.
How to install Expanded Equivalence Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Expanded Equivalence Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Expanded Equivalence Mod is installed.
Expanded Equivalence Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.12.2