Author admin Posted on
ExRollerCoaster Mod 1.7.10 brings rollercoaster to Minecraft. You can take a ride and build rollercoasters to your likings!
Rollercoaster is one of the best playful activities in amusement parks. Now, it has come to Minecraft via Ex Roller Coaster mod. This is such a great modification that will draw the attention of many players, especially those who love rollercoasters.
The purpose of the mod is to bring a rollercoaster to your game. This means you can ride it for a lot of fun. However, the mod also lets you create your own one if you want. So, feel free to build a rollercoaster to your likings then use it for an epic ride. You will use the following elements to craft a rollercoaster, such as:
- Trolleys with an updated 3D model
- Curved railway tracks
You use the curved railway tracks to create a dead loop. Once you have done with it, feel free to use it for a ride!
ExRollerCoaster needs Minecraft Forge to run. Download and use this mod if you love to play with rollercoasters!
How to install ExRollerCoaster Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just ExRollerCoaster Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the ExRollerCoaster Mod is installed.
ExRollerCoaster Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.7.10