Author admin Posted on
Extended Bone Meal Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 aims to make your bone meal behavior much better. The mod helps your crops grow faster to save time.
Reasons you should try this mod
As you know, Bone Meal is normally used as fertilizer for crops. When you add it to your crops, they don’t take too much time to grow up. With this mod on, your process does not last long. You can use it on various hard crops such as Nether Wart, Cactus, Sugar Cane, and Vines. Normally, it only works on Wheat, Carrot, Potato, Melon, Pumpkin, and other flowers or grass. Although it just a small mod, you can still combine it with other different mods if you want.
What are the new abilities in Extended Bone Meal?
The bone meal will get some new abilities from the mod, such as:
- It creates melons and pumpkins from their grown-up stems.
- It helps grow Chorus Flowers, Sugar Canes, Nether Wart, Vines, and Cactus faster.
- The mod can make a carbon copy of lily pads and flowers as items.
- Sand and hardened clay now have dead bushes.
- Cobblestone and stone bricks now become mossy variations.
Extended Bone Meal is just a part of The Vanilla Experience. However, it is very worth your try. You can make your crops grow faster to save a lot of time. To use the modification, you have to download these files:
- Minecraft Forge
- The library mod Collective
Have fun trying the mod then see how many crops you can harvest!
How to install Extended Bone Meal Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Extended Bone Meal Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Extended Bone Meal Mod is installed.