Author admin Posted on
Install Extended Lights Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4 the new mod for Minecraft and play your selected game with another much more interesting choice for free! It will allow you to get the light level that you expect within your own world. So, it is a mod for you and all fans of Minecraft.
So, it has been added plenty of options such as candles, lamps, modern lights, even lanterns, and more. The lights can be created in Survival Mode. Besides, they are obtainable in the crafting book so you will have the chance to have a comfortable experience.
- A variety of extended lights mentioned above
- For Candles, there are two types, candles, and candlesticks. Remember to search for and gather wax that is produced by cooking pig fat or sweet berries. You can place Porkchop into a crafting table in order to collect the pig fat.
- To Lamps/lanterns, they are crafted with glowstone bulbs.
- To the modern lights, they are formed with blaze tubes. Its light level is at 15.
- Note! Everything related to crafting is available in the book guide.
By using the Extended Lights mod, you are able to adjust the light as you like. Even, it’s feasible for you to decorate your house your own style, and so on. Before you begin your job, please download Minecraft Forge!
How to install Extended Lights Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Extended Lights Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Extended Lights Mod is installed.