Author admin Posted on
Extra Disks Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a nice utility for the Refined Storage mod. You will have a lot of much higher disks to use if you install this utility.
For your information, Refined Storage is a famous mass Storage modification for Minecraft. With this mod, you will use a storage system based on a network. Then, it will let you keep a lot of items with fluids on a device network that can be expanded. Now, if you want to have much higher disks to store more items, then use this Addons mod – Extra Disks. If you modify the config file, lots of higher disks will be added.
The reason why the author created this addon is he learned that Reborn Storage will be halted. Also, he did not want to miss any bigger disks. Therefore, he decided to release this utility. You can see that all the textures are taken from Reborn Storage. Besides the disks added to the mod, he also included a customizable storage housing. It is because more data should have a better case.
If you want to use Extra Disks Mod, you can add it to your favorite modpacks. However, you have to install Minecraft Forge and Refined Storage previously because this is the mod’s requirement.
How to install Extra Disks Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Extra Disks Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Extra Disks Mod is installed.