Author admin Posted on
ExtrabiomesXL [Forge] Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4/1.5.2 allows for some fundamental changes in the game. It handles the empty world and adds some great quality biomes with a wide variety of natural blocks.
About ExtrabiomesXL mod
This mod will add Minecraft 28 new biomes to the Minecraft generation, providing more terrain diversity. You will have the opportunity to experience the terrain from hills to valleys and plains. There are more interesting things waiting for you to discover.
Besides, this mod also includes a bunch of new blocks and items. You will have access to new blocks that you have never seen before.
You can easily use them in your construction projects and the rest. With it at your disposal, you will have a better gaming experience in your world as you go on. At the same time, the items will also be useful tools for you during the game.
Furthermore, installing this mod will make NPC villages spawn in every biome in Minecraft. However, keep in mind that villages tend to spawn more often in flatter parts of the biome.
The mod also allows you to be able to disable biomes on an individual basis possible in the config file. This will increase the frequency of vanilla biomes, and reduce the frequency of some traits being overrepresented or redundant.
This mod is always updated and it is even supported by many other resource packs and mods. Therefore, your in-game experience will be much improved when using this mod.
There will be countless interesting features waiting for you to discover in the ExtrabiomesXL mod. Download and experience it today.
How to install ExtrabiomesXL Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just ExtrabiomesXL Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.