Author admin Posted on
Fabric’s Biome Api Reforged Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5 is known as a port of Fabric Biomes API that is made to Forge. It improves your experience with Minecraft Biomes.
The reason why the author made this mod is that he has realized the biome mod situation that is on Forge is a mass. When he attempted to port Terrestria to Forge, he also realized that.
Therefore, he made this mod to solve the problem by using API for 1.16 Forge Biome mods. This will help eliminate conflicts that have arisen from lots of methods.
For other Biome mods, like BG, traverse, as well as bop, used to attach their biomes to the Overworld. The author said he would not start this on the Nether or End. It is because people have had to substitute the biome provider of the Nether.
Although the mod is still in alpha, the author could still utilize input from other mod developers of the biome mods. Besides, the Forge Biome API list is not given support. The author has to find out some other ways to add them.
Fabric’s Biome Api Reforged Mod lets you experience biomes in a great way.
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
How to install Fabric’s Biome Api Reforged Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Fabric’s Biome Api Reforged Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.