Author admin Posted on
Fairy Lights Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 helps you decorate your Minecraft world with hanging lights. There are many light variants that can be combined with each other.
How to craft the mod
The basic thing you must do when you want to have hanging lights is to create the lights. Here are all variants of lights:
- Moon Light
- Orb Lantern
- Star Light
- Candle Lantern
- Heart Light
- Fairy Light
- Flower Light
- Paper Lantern
- Oil Lantern
- Snowflake Light
- Icicle Lights
- Meteor Light
- Spider Light
- Ghost Light
- Spooky Light
- Skull Light
- Witch Light
- Jack O’lantern
You have to prepare some materials in advance, such as iron ingot, string or stick, as well as a certain combination of lights. By doing so, you can define a style for your fairy lights. Here are the characteristics of the lights:
- The hanging lights will spark if they have glowstone.
- There is a slack in the connection if you use string.
- But with a stick, the connection will become straight and neat.
You will only see the first four light colors on the hanging lights. However, you can craft 8 lights if you want. Try to put the hanging lights in a crafting table that has 8 lights.
How to use Fairy Lights
Here is the usage of the mode:
- To position a fastener, you will click the right mouse button on several elements. They are hanging lights, bunting on a block’s side, garland, or a current fastener.
- After that step, you will create a connection between you and the fastener.
- Next, you have to click the right mouse button on another block’s side or the current fastener.
- Then, you will finish the connection.
Fairy Lights Mod is a great mod for you to use to create unique lights. Try the mod for free!
How to install Fairy Lights Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Fairy Lights Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Fairy Lights Mod is installed.