Author admin Posted on
FancyMenu (Forge/Fabric) Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 allows you to make changes to the menus in Minecraft. You can customize the menus from other mods.
This Cosmetic mod is made for the client side. By using the mod, you can change the in-game menus. The special thing about the mod is that it is the first mod that has an in-game menu editor GUI.
You use this tool to edit the menu screens. You will find it easy to edit them because they don’t require you to leave the game.
Another cool thing about it is you can apply it to the basic menus of the game, which is similar to the options or inventory menu. It seems to be a useful tool since it helps you customize menus and give them a nice look.
Features of the mod:
- It brings buttons with different functions such as hiding, moving, resizing, and renaming.
- You can make changes to the button textures.
- There are some buttons for auto-click.
- You can make buttons to perform tasks such as opening links, sending messages, etc.
- You can attach lines of text to the menu screens. Then, you can format them to your likings.
- The background of menus can be animated.
- You can equip the menus with textures and animations.
- It allows you to use web text as well as images by URL to make changes to its content in a dynamic way.
- You can attach audio to menus and animations. Then, you can play animations as the intro of the game prior to the loading of the main menu.
You can be creative when you make in-game menus using FancyMenu.
- Minecraft Forge
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
- Konkrete (for version 1.15+ and 1.12)
- MixinBootstrap (version 1.0.5 functions with MC 1.12)
How to install FancyMenu Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just FancyMenu Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.