Author admin Posted on
Farseek Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a Scala API for the game. It’s convenient for the Streams and Repose mods to use. There are a few functions to experience with your selected creation.
Functionality of Farseek
In general, it is also known as the library of mods by the same creator named delvr.
It is a modification giving realistic flowing rivers, with a true current. Its works will appear in the world with custom non-decaying flowing blocks.
These streams will start from various sources and they can pass through different terrain types. Even, they can conquer slopes, waterfalls before joining and running to the sea.
It brings another change for Minecraft, offering walkable soil sloping surfaces and more without jumping constantly.
You can operate its functions by making soil cubes behave as stairs.
The config option available will provide the same behavior for Natural Stone such as that seen in the cave.
Besides, the soil will be influenced by gravity and it will move sideways into piles when landing.
Both of the above mods will require the existing item!
Farseek API mod is downloadable currently. Why don’t you download and set out Minecraft Forge now? It’s significant to embark on your challenge!
How to install Farseek Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Farseek Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Farseek Mod is installed.