Author admin Posted on
The objective of Food Expansion Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is to improve the Food System in Minecraft. It does that by adding lots of new foods to the game.
It is a necessary mod for food
Because the Food System in the game still has some limits, players should install this modification to make it better. If you love to craft foods, then you will like this mod. It adds a lot of food types with recipes for you to craft. So, using this mod is also a way for you to expand your food collection.
Types of foods in Food Expansion and how to craft them
This Food mod features lots of food items as well as some new Mobdrops, including:
- Bacon and Crispy Bacon: You get Bacon from uncooked porkchop then put it in a furnace to obtain Cripsy Bacon.
- Fried Egg: Put some normal Eggs in a furnace then wait for them to be smelted to get Fried Eggs.
- Bacon and Egg: You have to put Crispy Bacon and Fried Egg together on a Crafting Table.
- Cactus Fruit: Place 1 Cactus on a Crafting Table to get it.
- Green Jelly: Place 4 Slimeballs with 1 Sugar to make this food.
- Chocolate Bar: Place 2 Cocoa Beans together with 1 Bucket of Milk and 1 Sugar.
- Compressed Flesh: You must combine 4 Rotten Flesh with 1 Sugar.
- Cooked Mushroom: You craft this food using 1 Mushroom in a furnace.
- Carrot Pie: Use 1 Carrot, 1 Wheat, and 1 Egg on a Crafting Table.
- Carrot Seed Soup: The required materials for this food are 1 Carrot, 1 Seed, and 1 Bowl.
- Spider Eye Stew: Combine 1 Bowl and 2 Spider Eyes together to have this food.
- Nether Wart Stew: Combine 1 Bowl and 2 Nether Warts to have this food.
- Horse Meat: You have to kill Horses to get this item.
- Bat Wing: You have to kill Bats to get the Bat Wings.
Food Expansion’s requirement is to have Minecraft Forge installed. Try it now!
How to install Food Expansion Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Food Expansion Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Food Expansion Mod is installed.