Author admin Posted on
FPS Reducer Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.12.2 will work as its title. It means that the main function of this mod is to reduce unessential GPU and CPU load. If you want more exploration about how it reduces, follow the article below.
The mod is developed aiming to help Minecraft to be able to work more stable and smooth on unstable computers. For such purpose, it will reduce GPU and CPU load by automatic-decreasing the frame rate once you do not play the Minecraft at a certain time. It is worth noting that if you do any operations, it will instantly return to the normal frame rate as originally. In fact, reducing GPU and CPU load will help you to avoid unwanted game crashes or other issues.
Notice that the mod is a client-side mod, as a result, you do not need to download and install it on the server.
The mod comes along with these unique following features in order to improve significantly the gaming experience for players.
- It will automatically reduce FPS under these following conditions:
- When the game window does not work or it is minimized.
- No player operation for a certain amount of time.
- It will decrease the sound volume in case the game window is inactive or it is minimized.
- It will show off the current FPS on the screen edge.
Recommended in some cases as below:
- When players leave the game running without the operation
- When users do some other work simultaneously with operating Minecraft in background.
- When users want to expand the longevity of your PC even for a short time.
- When users want to save unessential power.
- And some more!
HOW TO USE
- By default, when there is no user operation meaning you do not play or do any operations in Minecraft for 5 minutes, the frame rate will decrease to 10.
- By default, in order to open the configuration GUI, you can press [END] key.
If you are excited about FPS Reducer Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.12.2, download it for free without any hesitation!
How to install FPS Reducer Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just FPS Reducer Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the FPS Reducer Mod is installed.
FPS Reducer Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.3
For Minecraft: 1.16.2
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.13.2
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2