Author admin Posted on
Framland Mod 1.12.2 brings you a new block to experience in Minecraft. This block also aims to help you power some tasks.
Since you are in a survival adventure game, you have to do lots of tasks relating to survival. For instance, powering blocks seems to be a great activity. There is a block that helps you do that, which is called “Farm Drit & Framland”. Besides this main block, this Farming mod also brings a unique item to you, which is called Thunder Hoe.
There are some characteristics of the two blocks:
- You have to power both of them using RF so they can be functional. You can store a certain amount of RF. Besides, you can set up the amount of RF for each growth tick through the config file of the mod.
- You must prepare 2 dirt and a bone meal then put them into a crafting table or your inventory. By doing so, you can create the Farm Drit.
- A lightning bolt is required for creating the Framland. You need to make it strike a Farm Drit block then it will turn into a Framland block. When you use this block, it will release light for the crops to grow even though they are in places without lights.
- Make sure that you or the pack creator attached a recipe so you can create the Thunder Hoe.
Framland can be added to your modpack. However, its function is based on Minecraft Forge, thus Forge installation is required.
How to install Framland Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.