Author admin Posted on
Fruit Trees Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft is a mod that adds fruit trees from the Cuisine mod. What can you find within the inventory and improve your garden? It supplies various kinds of trees that you can interact with, plant, harvest, and even use for your own recipes, consisting of orange, lemon, lime, mandarin, pomelo, citron, grapefruit, apple oak, cherry, and more.
- A variety
- Bee Hybridization (requires MixinBootstrap)
- Have 2 new types
Tips to play Fruit Trees mod
- Find 3 basic trees including citron, lime, and mandarin. They appear in warm forest or plains biomes.
- Search for saplings, gather, and hybrid them. Meanwhile, you can craft them together if the hybridization module runs if you’d like to generate stranger spices.
- For oak apple tree saplings, they can be collected after breaking oak leaves by player
- Trees in the mod cannot grow newer fruit if they dropped around 80 fruit. Note! Gathering by right-clicking is not included.
- Leaves can be used as a filter
Fruit Trees is a fun mod for Minecraft fans. It’s ready to give great moments to relax and experience a cool job by yourself. But, it also asks you to work hard. Download Minecraft Forge and complete installation steps so as to open the gate now!
How to install
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.