Author admin Posted on
FTB Banners Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 is an extremely interesting mod that you definitely should not ignore during Minecraft gameplay. The main feature of this mod is to allow you to insert simple, floating pictures in the world with commands. Download the mod and explore today.
About FTB Banners mod
In fact, you can use this mod in the map to display banners on events such as completing an entire quest in the map based on a request. Obviously, this mod will be an indirect tool to make your Minecraft gameplay easier.
However, one thing that you need to keep in mind when using this mod is that normally, you cannot use commands to change the banners. The only way to adjust the banner is to apply the NBT editor. Blocks will now become invisible and untouchable when you’re not in creative mode.
Please install Minecraft Forge to run the FTB Banners mod efficiently.
How to install FTB Banners Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just FTB Banners Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.