Author admin Posted on
FTB No Matter Mod 1.12.2 aims to bring some unique expansions to Project E in Minecraft. You can use it in the new FTB mod pack.
Before you launch this Magic mod in the game, you may want to know what FTB is about. The term stands for Feed The Beast. It is known as a group of people that is good at creating modpacks and maps of high quality. All of the packs and maps aim to serve your experience in Minecraft. You will play on a map type that is known as Sky Block. Then, you begin your adventures in a void world that has one small platform only. As you play, you have to vanquish various challenges. Since FTB featured plenty of Technology mods, it could utilize many custom blocks as well as items. This is how it can trace the challenges and the progress of players. Besides, it can bring awards to players once they have vanquished the challenges as well.
There is a variety of modpacks featured in Feed The Beast mod. You can approach them all through the Feed The Beast Launcher. In those modpacks, you will explore various mods. Also, the contents of those modpacks will be changed over time to keep players entertained. In the Launcher, you can also adjust the modpack’s contents that you use. If you are a fan of it, you cannot miss the FTB No Matter Mod. Launch and run it in the game with Minecraft Forge installed!
How to install FTB No Matter Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just FTB No Matter Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.