Author admin Posted on
FTB Structures (Forge) Mod 1.16.5 adds a variety of elements to Minecraft. They are in relation to the structural aspect of the game.
The mod is a module of the FTB modpack. It is a modpack that is made by a group of people specializing in making modpacks and maps with high quality. FTB includes lots of tech mods that aim to improve the gaming experience of players.
For this module, it adds lots of elements of structures to the game. For instance, it adds barrels, loot crates, a new biome source type, as well as structures that randomly spawn in the world.
Here are the features of the mod:
- You can use it to make some structures spawn in the world from the structure block nbt files.
- You can explore a biome source to discover more interesting things.
- Lots of rings of biomes are made around the distances that you can configure.
- It adds various barrels as well as crates with different functions for you to use in the game.
If you are a fan of the FTB modpack, make sure you explore and install the FTB Structures Mod in the game. It provides you with amazing elements.
- Minecraft Forge
How to install FTB Structures Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just FTB Structures Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.