Author admin Posted on
Funky Locomotion 1.12.2/1.7.10 is one of the mods for Minecraft, the game that you love. It adds a better version of the vanilla piston to push various blocks at once.
A few major features and minor notes for Funky Locomotion
- FL is known as an “advanced variant” of the vanilla Minecraft piston. It can push different kinds of blocks that the regular one cannot.
- It impacts on tile entities, heavy items (ex. obsidian), even soft things (torches and dust).
- To change the position of anything, it’s necessary to get a redstone signal along with a block update.
- Aside from pushing, you can find another function called “pulling”. Actually, there is another variant that will pull blocks towards.
- Right-click on a side and it’s not difficult to make the pusher turn around to the place you want.
- Besides everything mentioned, Funky Locomotion also provides “Frames”. It is a great feature to put adjacent blocks and stick them together.
- If a frame is pushed or pulled as expected, the structure that is assembled will be moved as long as it isn’t blocked.
- In order to close it by using a wrench and right-clicking on its side! Frames will not be able to stick to block or frame on that side.
- Especially, the movement cannot happen to both ways. Moreover, a frame with an open side can join a frame with a side closed. Open or closed settings will be protected once the block is destroyed.
- Another important note, a Frame pusher or puller won’t make a move by itself. It can influence other pusher or puller. Additionally, Frames in Minecraft can’t be added to the front of a pusher/puller.
- It’s easy and FREE to pick and scatter the tool in every public or private modpacks in case they are appropriate with the provided credit.
Funky Locomotion Mod is a good vanilla piston for Minecraft fans to dynamically control a wide variety of blocks at a time. With Frame Pusher and Frame Puller, the main features, you can build everything without effort.
How to install Funky Locomotion Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Funky Locomotion Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Funky Locomotion Mod is installed.